Adventure Experience – Cancun
Beautiful Cancun, Mexico
The Adventure Experience
Infuse excitement into your next vacation experience. Our Adventure Experience in Cancun is perfect for those seeking outside-of-the-box activities to create memories of a lifetime. Traverse lush jungles and explore the underwater world that this incredible city has to offer.
What you’ll be doing
This Cancun Adventure Experience will blow your mind! Swing from the trees and feel completely ALIVE in every activity offered at this incredible adventure park. This experience includes access to ziplining, rope courses, ATV tours, superflight, bungee swings, and more ensuring a day packed with adventure! This is the perfect experience for adrenaline junkies and excitement enthusiasts alike. With so many options available, this experience accommodates all types of adventurers.
When booking your Adventure Experience from October to May, your Adventure Experience requires you to hit the water! Zoom across clear Cancun waves and race your friends on an exciting day of jet skiing for a two-hour private tour!
If you are booking from May to September, you will experience swimming with SHARKS! The friendly ones of course 🙂 Make a splash with one of the biggest fish to swim in the ocean, whale sharks! On this 6-hour boat tour, you will have the opportunity to swim amongst whale sharks with our informative tour guides.
The initial 45-minute boat ride to the first stop is stunning, with many witnessing dolphins, sea turtles, and manta rays along the way! Upon arrival, we will have two guests swimming with the whale sharks at a time, led by our guide.
After swimming with the whale sharks, you will be taken to a nearby island for snorkeling, refreshments, and lunch. Underwater cameras are allowed and available for rent! Who can say they have swum with sharks?! After this trip, you’ll have bragging rights for days. Book your Adventure Experience today!
Example Vacation Timeline
Arrive at your destination
Once your plane lands, your driver will be waiting to take you to your lodging. Drop your bags, settle in, and find a margarita asap!
ATV & Adventure park
Are you ready for a surge of adrenaline? Brace yourself for a day at the adventure park where you will zipline, ride ATVs, dive into cenotes and so much more!
Explore on your own for a few days!
Enjoy a day of doing whatever you please!
Swim with Sharks or Jetski!
It’s time to hit the water and ride some waves with your two-hour private jet ski tour!
Get on the place with a smile
Our driver will drop you off at the airport with plenty of time to spare. Once you get to your gate you'll be endlessly scrolling and smiling at the amazing memories made!
Zipline & Adventure Park
- Length of activity: 6.5 hours
- Suitable for ages 8 years and older
- You’ll love this activity if you’re in moderate physical shape and crave adrenaline-pumping activities!
- Access to 10 Zipline Circuit
- Access to Tarzania
- Access to Aqua Zip Zipline
- Access to Superflight
- Access to Bungee Swing
- Access to Swim in Cenote
- Access to Rope Course
- Access to ATV or Polaris
- Light lunch included
- Non-alcoholic beverages included
- To drive you must be 16+ and show a valid ID. *To ride Co-Pilot you must be at least 8 years old.
- Zipliners & Skywalkers max waist size: 47″ / 120 cm.
- Zipliners max. Weight: 150 kg / 330 lb
- Tarzania & Superflight min. Weight: 45 kg / 99 lb
- Tarzania & Superflight max. Weight: 110 kg / 243 lb
- Length of activity: 6-11 hours
- Not suitable for children younger than 4 years old
- Light breakfast included
- Box lunch included
- Food and refreshments available on the boat
- Swimming gear provided
- Snorkeling equipment provided
- Lifejackets required and provided
- 2 opportunities for swimming with sharks
- You’ll love this activity if you’re intrigued by the abundant marine life that Mexico has to offer!
- Length of activity: 2 hours
- Private guide
- Bring a swimsuit, biodegradable sunscreen, sunglasses
- 45 minutes jetski ride
- 45 minutes snorkeling (equipment included, tour guide included)
- 45 minutes ride back
- Duration may vary due to availability and season.
- You will receive one-on-one support from Lifestyle Vacations if your activity is canceled or unavailable after booking to find something else suitable. Pro tip: Avoid this by booking your Experience two weeks before you’re due to arrive.
- Certain LV Experiences include multiple activities at one location, on one entry ticket. These activities cannot be separated.
- In Mexico it’s common to be charged a small fee when you arrive at an activity, for example marinas often charge a dock fee which has be to paid in cash on the day and we are not able to prepay these ahead of time. We therefore recommend taking an additional $20USD per person to every activity just to be in case.
- Free cancellation within 48 hours of booking.
- Bookings become non-refundable after 48 hours but are transferable to new dates.
- Bookings are non-transferrable to cities outside of your original booking.
- Dinner and beach reservations are optional.
- We are happy to make reservations for you! Please notify our team immediately after booking your LV Experience.
- Reservations do not include the cost of dinner or drinks, just your attendance based on our recommendations.
For us, vacation means convenience and we want you to feel relaxed right when you get here! Transportation to and from the airport is available in every package at Lifestyle Vacations. A member of our team will contact you prior to arrival to ensure seamless pickup and drop-off.