Family Experience – Cancun
Beautiful Cozumel, Mexico
Trade the feud for jam-packed fun with our Family Experience. These carefully crafted itineraries include the perfect balance of adventure and relaxation to accommodate all members of your family. Refocus on your family connection and leave the planning, logistics, and coordination to us.
What you’ll be doing
Our family experience kicks off with an all-day pass to Ventura Amusement Park. What’s a family vacation without a little competition? Start your day racing each other at the seaside GoKart track! Next, fly from the treetops Tarzan-style on the ziplines in the “AaahVentura” section of this amusement park. You’ll also have the option to test your limits with hanging bridges and a bungee swing. Cool down with “Wet’nWild” water park by zooming down exciting water slides, zoning out in the lazy river, or catching waves in the modern wave pool. End your afternoon with the friendliest underwater creatures in Cancun: Dolphins! This park is perfect for every family member.
Your next adventure begins at sea! Experience the life of a pirate with an evening of dinner and entertainment aboard The Galleons of Captain Hook. This ship show includes an open bar, a delicious dinner selection, and buffet accommodations for all preferences and picky eaters. Your night will start with an energizing pirate show and lead into an evening filled with games, contests, and live music.
Example Vacation Timeline
Arrive at your destination
Your driver will pick you up right on time and transport you to your lodging.
Dinner and a show
Enjoy the daytime as you please but know that your dinner reservations are will be amongst pirates and a show!
Take the day to explore Puerto Vallarta on your terms! Enjoy this “free” day until dinner time rolls around.
Let's have some fun!
Enjoy a jam-packed day filled with amusement park rides, water slides, and a dolphin encounter
Return Home Realigned
Your driver will transport you back to the airport with plenty of time to spare. Come back soon!
Aquapark & Dolphin Encounter
- Length of activity: All day pass
- All ages are welcome! Height restrictions apply for certain attractions and all children should be accompanied by an adult during water activities
- Access to Grand Prix section of the park
- Access to AaaVentura section of the park
- Access to Wet n’ Wild section of the park
- Food and soft drinks included
- Unlimited ice cream (yes, please!)
- You’ll love this activity if you LOVE variety when it comes to amusement park adventures. With options to relax by the pool or pump up your adrenaline on a ziplining tour, this all-day pass accommodates everyone in the family.
- Bring appropriate clothing for each section of the park: clothes toed shoes and comfortable clothing, towel and swimsuit
- Length of activity: 40 minutes
- Life jackets provided and required
- Bring a swimsuit, hat, sunscreen, and towel
- Length of activity: 4 hours
- Transportation to and from the event is provided
- Dinner selection
- Buffest accommodations for sides
- Open bar
- Suitable for all ages, children must be under adult supervision
- You’ll love this activity if you enjoy live entertainment and all things pirate-themed!
- Bring your ID
- Duration may vary due to availability and season.
- You will receive one-on-one support from Lifestyle Vacations if your activity is canceled or unavailable after booking to find something else suitable. Pro tip: Avoid this by booking your Experience two weeks before you’re due to arrive.
- Certain LV Experiences include multiple activities at one location, on one entry ticket. These activities cannot be separated.
- In Mexico it’s common to be charged a small fee when you arrive at an activity, for example marinas often charge a dock fee which has be to paid in cash on the day and we are not able to prepay these ahead of time. We therefore recommend taking an additional $20USD per person to every activity just to be in case.
- Free cancellation within 48 hours of booking.
- Bookings become non-refundable after 48 hours but are transferable to new dates.
- Bookings are non-transferrable to cities outside of your original booking.
- Dinner and beach reservations are optional.
- We are happy to make reservations for you! Please notify our team immediately after booking your LV Experience.
- Reservations do not include the cost of dinner or drinks, just your attendance based on our recommendations.
For us, vacation means convenience and we want you to feel relaxed right when you get here! Transportation to and from the airport is available in every package at Lifestyle Vacations. A member of our team will contact you prior to arrival to ensure seamless pickup and drop-off.