Family Experience – Tulum
Beautiful Tulum, Mexico
$ 290/Per Person
$ 290/Per Person
Trade the feud for jam-packed fun with our Family Experience. These carefully crafted itineraries include the perfect balance of adventure and relaxation to accommodate all members of your family. Refocus on your family connection and leave the planning, logistics, and coordination to us.
What you’ll be doing
Ease into your vacation by visiting one of the most beautiful outdoor parks in all of Tulum! Xel-Há means “where water is born”. There are several underground rivers flowing into the inlet at this wonder of nature and where it got its name! This all day pass includes options to do the following: snorkeling, cliff jumping, a lazy river float, a children’s water park and so much more. We love this park for families because it offers activities that everyone can enjoy.
Your next activity includes an experience that most will NEVER do…
Did you know that only 1% of the population has EVER gone more than 100ft below the surface? This tour will add you to that fascinating stat. Your submarine tour will glide past the Chankanaab Reef, Continental Slope, and a shipwreck from 1999! After your underwater excursion concludes you’ll head to Nachi Cocom Cozumel Beach Club for an afternoon of delicious food, refreshments, and relaxation.
Example Vacation Timeline
Arrive at your destination
Your driver will pick you up right on time and transport you to your lodging.
Enjoy an all day adventure at Xel-Há Park, one of Tulum’s most beautiful outdoor parks!
Take the day to explore Puerto Vallarta on your terms! Enjoy this “free” day until dinner time rolls around.
Let's have some fun!
Today is double the fun type of adventure: an underwater trip under the sea in a submarine and a party at a beach club!
Return Home Realigned
Your driver will transport you back to the airport with plenty of time to spare. Come back soon!
- Length of activity: all-day
- Suitable for all ages
- Access to snorkeling equipment provided
- Access to scenic lighthouse + slide
- To ride slide: Minimum height: 3.5 ft (1.05 m), Maximum weight: 275 lbs (125 kg).
- You must know how to swim
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- You are not permitted to use the slide if you are pregnant, have had some recent surgery, are under the influence of toxic substances or alcohol, if you have epilepsy, if you have heart problems, asthma, hypertension, claustrophobia, vertigo or fear of heights.
- Access to tubes for the natural lazy river
- Access to cliff jumping
- Access to mayan caves
- Access to rope swing
- Access to inlet for swimming
- Length of activity: all-day
- Suitable for ages 4 years and up.
- Minimum height requirement of 3 feet tall. No infants allowed.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests weighing more than 220 need to consult staff to check weather conditions + seats available (let us know and we will handle communications)
- Waistline must be less that 45”
- Pregnant guests are permitted as long as no have health conditions are present and under 6 months pregnant
- 45 minutes on seated tour
- Bathrooms not available on submarine
- Must be fully clothed with shoes
- 4 course lunch included
- Open bar
- Access to outdoor pool + jacuzzi
- Access to hammock
- Access to changing rooms + outdoor showers
- Access to wifi
- Duration may vary due to availability and season.
- You will receive one-on-one support from Lifestyle Vacations if your activity is canceled or unavailable after booking to find something else suitable. Pro tip: Avoid this by booking your Experience two weeks before you’re due to arrive.
- Certain LV Experiences include multiple activities at one location, on one entry ticket. These activities cannot be separated.
- In Mexico it’s common to be charged a small fee when you arrive at an activity, for example marinas often charge a dock fee which has be to paid in cash on the day and we are not able to prepay these ahead of time. We therefore recommend taking an additional $20USD per person to every activity just to be in case.
- Free cancellation within 48 hours of booking.
- Bookings become non-refundable after 48 hours but are transferable to new dates.
- Bookings are non-transferrable to cities outside of your original booking.
- Dinner and beach reservations are optional.
- We are happy to make reservations for you! Please notify our team immediately after booking your LV Experience.
- Reservations do not include the cost of dinner or drinks, just your attendance based on our recommendations.
For us, vacation means convenience and we want you to feel relaxed right when you get here! Transportation to and from the airport is available in every package at Lifestyle Vacations. A member of our team will contact you prior to arrival to ensure seamless pickup and drop-off.