Fitness Experience – Tulum Experience
Beautiful Tulum, Mexico
$ 420/Per Person
$ 420/Per Person
Vacation doesn’t have to be slow paced. Our Fitness Experience is for those who want to feel energized by their travel experiences!
What you’ll be doing
Experience Tulum through adventure! This one-of-a-kind tour will be led by an expert guide. Your full day excursion begins downtown on an E-bike tour! Your guide will lead you to the best local spots and through the wilderness to three unique cenotes. Embrace the unusual Mayan history associated with these crystal blue underground caves; your guide will give you all the details! The famous Gran Cenote, Rustic Cenote Escondido (Mayan Blue) and Natural Cenote Crista are the names of the spots you’ll be visiting! Here you will have the chance to snorkel and swim, followed by a delicious Mayan lunch from a local restaurant. Snacks and water will be provided throughout your tour. Relax and enjoy zipping around town with minimal effort – just press the button and off you go!
Your next activity is all about flying high…
Tulum is known for offering an endless variety of spa-like activities. Mix-it-up and enjoy an exhilarating rainforest adventure! Soar through the jungle tops and scream like a bird while ziplining on this adventurous tour. At Selva Maya Eco Park you will have access to exploring wildlife, swimming in crystal blue water, and rappelling off walls! This is perfect for you if you’re down to stay active on vacation! A delicious local lunch with Mayan flavors is included in your half day adventure.
Example Vacation Timeline
Arrive at your destination
Your driver will pick you up right on time and transport you to your lodging.
Your full day excursion begins downtown on an E-bike tour! Your guide will lead you to the best local spots and through the wilderness to three unique cenotes.
Take the day to explore Tulum on your terms! Enjoy this “free” day until dinner time rolls around.
Mayan Jungle Park
At Mayan Jungle Park you will have access to incredible ziplines above the jungle, rappel into an underground pond & participate in a Mayan blessing ceremony
Return Home Realigned
Your driver will transport you back to the airport with plenty of time to spare. Come back soon!
- Length of activity: 6 hours (includes cenote swim)
- Option to ride ATV or scooter instead is available
- Back pack included to carry your items
- Use of bicycle
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Local Mayan Lunch
- Snacks and Water
- Entry/Admission – Gran Cenote
- Entry/Admission – Cenote Cristal
- Entry/Admission – Cenote Cristal & Escondido
Mayan Jungle Park Entrance: Zipline, Rappel, and Hanging Bridges
- Length of activity: 4 hours
- Suitable for all ages, children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bottled water included
- Lunch (Mayan pulled pork tacos, Mayan pulled chicken tacos, rice, salsas, flavored water and one beer or one soda)
- All necessary equipment for activities provided
- Professional guide
- Access to snorkeling equipment
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers or travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Weight limit 240lb
- Duration may vary due to availability and season.
- You will receive one-on-one support from Lifestyle Vacations if your activity is canceled or unavailable after booking to find something else suitable. Pro tip: Avoid this by booking your Experience two weeks before you’re due to arrive.
- Certain LV Experiences include multiple activities at one location, on one entry ticket. These activities cannot be separated.
- In Mexico it’s common to be charged a small fee when you arrive at an activity, for example marinas often charge a dock fee which has be to paid in cash on the day and we are not able to prepay these ahead of time. We therefore recommend taking an additional $20USD per person to every activity just to be in case.
- Free cancellation within 48 hours of booking.
- Bookings become non-refundable after 48 hours but are transferable to new dates.
- Bookings are non-transferrable to cities outside of your original booking.
- Dinner and beach reservations are optional.
- We are happy to make reservations for you! Please notify our team immediately after booking your LV Experience.
- Reservations do not include the cost of dinner or drinks, just your attendance based on our recommendations.
For us, vacation means convenience and we want you to feel relaxed right when you get here! Transportation to and from the airport is available in every package at Lifestyle Vacations. A member of our team will contact you prior to arrival to ensure seamless pickup and drop-off.