Nature Experience – Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico our most popular location
The Nature Experience
Eliminate the screens and reconnect with nature. Surrounded by majestic creatures and untouched landscapes, Mexico is the perfect place to reset and unwind.
What you’ll be doing
Become fascinated by the beauty and rhythm of the natural world with The Nature Experience. Create memories of a lifetime, and photos your friends will be jealous of while watching Puerto Vallarta’s Humpback whales crash into the water. Enjoy breathtaking ocean views between each stop. It’s hard not to marvel at these majestic creatures in their natural environment!
If the Whales aren’t around when you visit, you will ride on horseback through lush jungle trails. Ripe with adventure and beautiful sightseeing, exploring Puerto Vallarta on horseback is the perfect way to get out of your comfort zone. End your trip heading back onto the water to visit the dolphins that live in the sheltered waters of Banderas Bay all year long. Our marine biologist guide will teach you all about these intelligent creatures whilst you cruise the bay looking out for them and even give you the option to swim with them in the wild if you fancy it! Your Nature Experience will finish with a snorkeling trip near Los Arcos where you can swim amongst the diverse ecological wonders featured in this area whilst also checking out the beauty that is Puerto Vallarta.
Example Vacation Timeline
Arrive at your destination
Your driver will pick you up right on time and transport you to your lodging.
Whale watching or Horseback riding
Become enamored by the grace and power of these majestic creatures. (Whale Watching Dec - April)
Quick Snorkelling Trip!
Start your morning with a splash! Enjoy a brief snorkeling tour to wrap up your Nature Experience.
Return Home Realigned
Your driver will transport you back to the airport with plenty of time to spare. Come back soon!
Horseback Riding or Whale Watching
- 3 Hours Long
- Suitable for age: 16+
- Expect a mildly strenuous experience where you might get dirty!
- Close toed shoes are required for horse riding
- You’ll love this activity if you’re seeking a rugged thrill-seeking activity.
Whale watching – Dec-April
Horse riding outside of these dates
- 1-2 hours long
- Suitable for age: 8+
- Snorkeling equipment provided
Swimming With Free Dolphins
- 3 hours long
- Suitable for ALL ages
- You’ll love this activity if you crave variety and enjoy being in the water!
- Duration may vary due to availability and season.
- You will receive one-on-one support from Lifestyle Vacations if your activity is canceled or unavailable after booking to find something else suitable. Pro tip: Avoid this by booking your Experience two weeks before you’re due to arrive.
- Certain LV Experiences include multiple activities at one location, on one entry ticket. These activities cannot be separated.
- In Mexico it’s common to be charged a small fee when you arrive at an activity, for example marinas often charge a dock fee which has be to paid in cash on the day and we are not able to prepay these ahead of time. We therefore recommend taking an additional $20USD per person to every activity just to be in case.
- Free cancellation within 48 hours of booking.
- Bookings become non-refundable after 48 hours but are transferable to new dates.
- Bookings are non-transferrable to cities outside of your original booking.
- Dinner and beach reservations are optional.
- We are happy to make reservations for you! Please notify our team immediately after booking your LV Experience.
- Reservations do not include the cost of dinner or drinks, just your attendance based on our recommendations.
For us, vacation means convenience and we want you to feel relaxed right when you get here! Transportation to and from the airport is included in every package at Lifestyle Vacations. A member of our team will contact you prior to arrival to ensure seamless pickup and drop-off.