Nature Experience – Tulum
Beautiful Tulum, Mexico
The Nature Experience
Eliminate the screens and reconnect with nature. Surrounded by majestic creatures and untouched landscapes, Mexico is the perfect place to reset and unwind.
What you’ll be doing
Immerse yourself in the natural wonders and stunning landscapes that Tulum has to offer with our Nature Experience. This multifaceted adventure includes cultural enrichment and adrenaline-pumping adventure! Your all-day tour starts in Tulum with an overview of its history, architecture, and cultural insights. Next, you’ll gear up for jungle activities that include the following: swimming in the sparkling waters of a hidden cenote, ziplining through the breathtaking jungles of Tulum, snorkeling amongst the tropical fish, and a chance to participate in a unique Mayan blessing ceremony.
Part two of your Nature Experience will be under the sea…Immerse yourself in the underwater world that Tulum has to offer! Filled with enchanting marine life, this tour focuses on the majestic sea turtles famous in the area. This 45-minute tour is located in Akumal Bay. You will likely see stingrays, schools of tropical fish, barracudas, lobsters, and vibrant coral! The Nature Experience with Lifestyle Vacations will leave your mind filled with impactful memories and your heart re-inspired.
Example Vacation Timeline
Arrive at your destination
Your driver will pick you up right on time and transport you to your lodging.
Enjoy your all-day adventure exploring Mayan ruins, underwater cenotes, and the rich history offered in Tulum on your Native Park Tour!
Take a break!
Enjoy a day of doing whatever you please!
Swim with Turtles!
End your vacation with one of the most famous sea creatures in Tulum: sea turtles!
Return Home Realigned
Your driver will transport you back to the airport with plenty of time to spare. Come back soon!
Mayan Jungle Park
- Length of activity: 10 hours
- Suitable for age 6 years and older
- Lunch and refreshments included
- Driver and guide included
- Access to all activities and necessary equipment included
- Access to lockers included
- This is a physically strenuous activity and not recommended for pregnant women, guests with physical disabilities or medical conditions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Mounted GoPro cameras are allowed, regular cameras and phones are not allowed
- Wear comfortable clothing and bring your own towel
- Harness sizes at Waist – 23 to 42in
- Harness sizes at Thigh – up to 26in
- Maximum weight – 264 lbs.
- Minimum height – 3.6 ft
- Length of activity: 45 minutes
- Suitable for age: INFO NOT AVAILABLE
- This activity is perfect for you if you love the water and witnessing the abundant marine life in Tulum.
- Access to snorkeling equipment
- Access to lockers
- Access to showers
- Tour led by certified guides
For us, vacation means convenience and we want you to feel relaxed right when you get here! Transportation to and from the airport is available in every package at Lifestyle Vacations. A member of our team will contact you prior to arrival to ensure seamless pickup and drop-off.