Spiritual Experience – Tulum
Beautiful Tulum, Mexico
Open your mind and expand your horizons with an evening that celebrates indigenous traditions and mexican culture.
What you’ll be doing
Your journey begins in the jungle with a shamanic purification ceremony called Temazcal, a healing sweat lodge ceremony. Once finished, you will venture deeper into the jungle for a refreshing cenote swim. Your night will come to an end by eating authentic Mayan cuisine with a local family. Embrace the beauty of ancient traditions while creating unforgettable memories.
The next portion of The Spiritual Experience begins with a day at one of Tulum’s most highly regarded eco-retreats. With spa services ranging from deep tissue massages to Mayan clay meditations, this portion of your vacation will allow you to truly relax. This all day activity makes time stand still as your senses are met with peaceful music, aromatherapy, and traditional healing modalities. Experience the healing energy that Tulum has to offer by booking The Spritual Experience through Lifestyle Vacations today.
Example Vacation Timeline
Arrive at your destination
Your driver will pick you up right on time and transport you to your lodging.
Temazcal Ceremony & Cenote Swim
Experience relaxation amidst the most natural beauty that Tulum has to offer during your Night Mayan Temazcal Ceremony. Once complete, wander through the jungle and enjoy a healing cenote swim under the stars.
Take the day to explore on your terms! Enjoy this “free” day until dinner time rolls around.
Mayan Healing Treatment
The Mayan Healing Treament: An all day activity that makes time stand still as your senses are met with peaceful music, aromatherapy, and traditional healing modalities.
Return Home Realigned
Your driver will transport you back to the airport with plenty of time to spare. Come back soon!
Night Temazcal Ceremony
- Length of Activity: 6 Hours
- Perfect for every age
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guide specialized in the wished language
- Ceremony of purification
- Swim in the natural well (Cenote)
- Authentic mayan dinner with water and soda
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring swimsuit
Mayan Healing Treatment
- Relaxing Deep Tissue Massage + Reflexology
- Length: 80 Minutes
- Minimum Age: 16+
- Duration may vary due to availability and season.
- You will receive one-on-one support from Lifestyle Vacations if your activity is canceled or unavailable after booking to find something else suitable. Pro tip: Avoid this by booking your Experience two weeks before you’re due to arrive.
- Certain LV Experiences include multiple activities at one location, on one entry ticket. These activities cannot be separated.
- In Mexico it’s common to be charged a small fee when you arrive at an activity, for example marinas often charge a dock fee which has be to paid in cash on the day and we are not able to prepay these ahead of time. We therefore recommend taking an additional $20USD per person to every activity just to be in case.
- Free cancellation within 48 hours of booking.
- Bookings become non-refundable after 48 hours but are transferable to new dates.
- Bookings are non-transferrable to cities outside of your original booking.
- Dinner and beach reservations are optional.
- We are happy to make reservations for you! Please notify our team immediately after booking your LV Experience.
- Reservations do not include the cost of dinner or drinks, just your attendance based on our recommendations.
For us, vacation means convenience and we want you to feel relaxed right when you get here! Transportation to and from the airport is available in every package at Lifestyle Vacations. A member of our team will contact you prior to arrival to ensure seamless pickup and drop-off.