Adventure Experience – Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico our most popular location
The Adventure Experience
Our adventure experience calls to those who are ready to test their limits or try something new. Gear up for a thrill-seeking vacation accommodating adults over the age of 16.
What you’ll be doing
Exploring never felt this cool. Our Adventure Experience offers a variety of exciting activities that cater to those craving an adrenaline rush!
Kick-off your vacation by ripping through backcountry trails on an ATV excursion. This three-hour tour leads you through Puerto Vallarta’s lush jungle landscape to the River Cuale.
Enjoy a birds-eye-view as you soar through the heart of [INSERT JUNGLE NAME] via zip-line.
Last but not least an adventure by boat to Las Marietas. This destination can only be described with one word: STUNNING. Designated as a World Heritage Site in 2004, the small island of Las Marietas sits nearly 8 kilometers off the coast of Puerto Vallarta, making it easily accessible for a day trip.
Included in your trip is a pre-packed lunch, snorkel, kayak, Stand-Up Paddle Boards, and specialized equipment to swim through the cave (12 & Up Only). We’ll also venture to Majahuitas Beach, a remote and secluded beach that is only accessible by boat for more exploring. Oh, did we mention there will be an open bar once you finish swimming?
Example Vacation Timeline
Arrive at your destination
Once your plane lands, your driver will be waiting to take you to your lodging. Drop your bags, settle in, and find a margarita asap!
The Adventure Begins
Start your day with a three-hour ATV jungle excursion! Enjoy an afternoon and evening of whatever you please.
Explore on your own for a few days!
Enjoy a local eatery that you stumble upon, hit the beach, enjoy the sun and relax!
Explore Mexico by Boat
Head to the small island of Las Marietas for a day trip adventure.
Killer Dinner Reservations
Enjoy the day doing to yourself and finish your trip with incredible local cuisine.
Get on the place with a smile
Our driver will drop you off at the airport with plenty of time to spare. Once you get to your gate you'll be endlessly scrolling and smiling at the amazing memories made!
See the experience in action
- 3 Hours Long
- Suitable for age: 16+
- Expect a mildly strenuous experience where you might get dirty!
- Close toed shoes are required
- You’ll love this activity if you’re seeking a rugged thrill-seeking activity.
Ready to get rowdy?! Blaze trails in Puerto Vallarta during your four hour ATV tour. Our rugged off-roading circuit explores hidden beaches and jungle gems.
- 2 hours long
- Suitable for age: 8+
- Mildly strenuous start and finish, relax while you soar!
- Close-toed shoes are required
- You’ll love this activity if you’re not afraid of heights and eager for a unique perspective of Puerto Vallarta!
Calling all adrenaline junkies! Traverse the lush jungles of The Sierra Mountains in Puerto Vallarta with our two hour zip lining tour. Jaw-dropping waterfalls, exotic plants, and beautiful local wildlife. Mexico is the perfect place to discover with a birds-eye-view.
- 6 hours long
- Suitable for ALL ages
- This is a day filled with physical activities! It can be as strenuous or relaxed as you want it to be.
- You must be 12+ years of age to participate in the cave swimming
- Equipment provided for snorkeling, kayak, Stand-Up Paddleboards, and specialized equipment for cave swimming.
- Pre-packed lunch provided
- You’ll love this activity if you crave variety and enjoy being in the water!
The small island of Las Marietas sits nearly 8 kilometers off the coast of Puerto Vallarta, making it easily accessible for a day trip. Included in your trip is a pre-packed lunch, snorkel, kayak, Stand-Up Paddle boards, and specialized equipment to swim through the cave (12 & Up Only). We’ll also venture to Majahuitas Beach, a remote and secluded beach that is only accessible by boat for more exploring. Oh, did we mention there will be an open bar once you finish swimming? Cheers!
- Duration may vary due to availability and season.
- You will receive one-on-one support from Lifestyle Vacations if your activity is canceled or unavailable after booking to find something else suitable. Pro tip: Avoid this by booking your Experience two weeks before you’re due to arrive.
- Certain LV Experiences include multiple activities at one location, on one entry ticket. These activities cannot be separated.
- In Mexico it’s common to be charged a small fee when you arrive at an activity, for example marinas often charge a dock fee which has be to paid in cash on the day and we are not able to prepay these ahead of time. We therefore recommend taking an additional $20USD per person to every activity just to be in case.
- Free cancellation within 48 hours of booking.
- Bookings become non-refundable after 48 hours but are transferable to new dates.
- Bookings are non-transferrable to cities outside of your original booking.
- Dinner and beach reservations are optional.
- We are happy to make reservations for you! Please notify our team immediately after booking your LV Experience.
- Reservations do not include the cost of dinner or drinks, just your attendance based on our recommendations.
For us, vacation means convenience and we want you to feel relaxed right when you get here! Transportation to and from the airport is included in every package at Lifestyle Vacations. A member of our team will contact you prior to arrival to ensure seamless pickup and drop-off.